“The answers usually lie within a person or group of people. My work creates the time and space to have conversations and find ways forward. I help groups achieve what they want to achieve.”
With knowledge of regional communities, agriculture, natural resource management and group dynamics I help groups plan for their future and work together effectively.
- Independent facilitation
- Strategic planning with groups
- Reviews and debriefs with groups
- Community engagement design and delivery
- Training groups in facilitation and presentation skills
- Development of communication tools eg. Case studies, videos
- Management of projects
- Project and program evaluation
Gillian Hayman – Facilitation & Project Services was established in 2006.
For over 20 years Gillian has worked in natural resource management, agricultural extension, facilitation, project management and community engagement.
Clients include local, state and federal government departments and agencies, industry groups, private and corporate organisations and educational institutions.
Gillian works from Fish Creek in South Gippsland, Victoria.
- Tailor the job to meet the client’s needs
- Understand end intentions
- Achieve quality outcomes together
I’m passionate about
- Groups working well together
- Thriving communities in rural & regional Australia
- Balancing agricultural production with healthy catchment outcomes
- Planning ahead for positive outcomes
Gillian is a member of:
International Association of Public Participation, Australasia (IAP2).
APEN (Australian Pacific Extension Network)
AFN (Australasian Facilitators Network).
Gillian complies with:
IAP2 Quality Assurance Standard for Community & Stakeholder Engagement.
“Gillian is a facilitator who can read a situation incredibly well, is aware of the needs of both the participants and the organisations involved, and can adapt to whatever the situation requires. She is a keen listener who actively looks to find the most effective way through any engagement process that ensures good results.”
Nicole Hunter, Co-founder Mosaic Lab
“All change, even very large and powerful change, starts from very small conversations held among people who care.”